Here’s Robby Parker’s first interview. I want all parents to answer one question for me; would you be smiling and laughing with your family if your child was murdered just 5 days ago? As his microphone is being turned on you can hear him ask “Should I read from the card?” as he smiles, and then completely changes his demeanor.
Robby’s LinkedIn profile: “I love turning chaos into checklists.”
Let me start by stating how absolutely atrocious the “UNITED STATES” government is to perpetrate such a repugnant and despicable situation merely to force their agendas on the masses, and to silence those who might speak out against them. This is much more than a ploy to disarm the People. Just like 9-11 this is more about fear than anything else. I’m not going to speculate, implicate, or assume who is responsible for this incident as I have no evidence of the perpetrators. I’m just posting to present the facts, and the abundance of unanswered questions. Adam Lanza was the supposed lone gunman who died inside the school. His father is Peter Lanza who just so happens to be “Tax Director and Vice President – Taxes at GE Energy Financial Services”. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/peter-lanza/11/515/83b
This situation is almost identical to the Aurora, Colorado “shooting” in many ways, with the only exception being that the supposed lone gunman died in this case. If you refer to my blog post on the “Batman Movie Massacre” you will hear in the police radio audio that there were 2 other suspects who escaped.
When you examine the evidence of this shooting please be aware that it’s not what they tell you that is significant. It’s what they’re not telling anyone that everyone should be paying very close attention to. It was originally claimed that the lone gunman had 2 pistols, then they said a rifle and a pistol, then they said a rifle and a shotgun, and then finally they said Adam Lanza had an automatic rifle (AR-15), a 12 gauge shotgun, and 2 pistols. These are exact same weapons that James Holmes supposedly used in Aurora, Colorado.
Now let’s address the blatant lie that is the lone gunman story. Below I have included the raw police audio from their radio starting from when an officer first mentioned the “possible shooting”. The audio here is terrible since it goes in and out a lot and most of it is unintelligible. I noted what I found to be significant from what I could make out. If your ears are better than mine, please comment on anything that you heard that I didn’t.
- At 00:48 the officer says “I have reports that the teachers saw 2 shadows running passed the building, passed the gym which would be the rear…”
- After a pause of silence the officers’ tone changes drastically sounding panicked stating “They’re comin’ at me down (inaudible)! Come up the driveway left side!”
- 1:31 the officer who was chasing a suspect says “I got a party on the (audio cuts out). I got him proned out.” (which means the suspect is face down on the ground with arms and legs spread)
- 1:38 the commanding officer says “Be aware that we could have a 2nd (inaudible) unit.
- 1:44 another officer asks “Any description?” (No description was ever given)
- 2:19 an officer who is out of breath says “Confirm to the school (radio cuts out) to a party in custody 1401. We’ll continue to check.”
- 2:00 “New Jersey plates, a couple of occupants uhh…not sure exactly where on (unintelligible) I got cut off on the (unintelligible)”
- 2:42 “Ford Econoline (which is a van) uhh registered to Courier Car Rental out of Wayne, New Jersey.”
- 4:05 an officer says “92 we got one suspect down”
- 4:48 an officer who is out of breath says “Be advised we have multiple weapons including long rifles and shotguns.” Notice he pluralized both weapons. This clearly indicates more than one rifle and more than one shotgun.
Here is aerial video footage along with the corresponding police audio that shows the police chasing a suspect “passed the gym” into the woods, and then him laying on the ground “proned out”. The chase starts at 00:59. This completely annihilates the asinine lone gunman story.
In the next video you can see FBI agents in blue jackets and men in army fatigues. How the hell did federal agents and men in army fatigues get to the scene immediately after the shooting? Again, that’s identical to the Aurora, Colorado shooting. If you remember the Aurora shooting, the FBI had 2 mobile command units on the scene within minutes of the first 911 call, and it only took a minute and a half for police to arrive on the scene.
In this next video a boy who was an eyewitness mentions “a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on, and we thought that he was uhh, victim.” Why would he assume it was a victim if the man was “pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on”? If you remember from the police audio and the video above, police had one suspect “proned out” in the woods, while this boy saw a man right outside the gym. This clearly points to a 3rd suspect. Notice how they cut him off right as he’s describing the apprehension of a 3rd shooter suspect.
This next eyewitness account is very odd. The little girl can’t even tell the story. Listen to her answer when the reporter asks her “Did you hear any gunshots, or anything like that?” She doesn’t answer with a “Yes” like you would think. Instead, she gives an answer that makes absolutely no sense at all. Immediately after her incoherent answer the reporter changes the subject to “How excited were you to see dad?” Notice also at the bottom of the screen it says “Mayor: at least 3 victims at hospital; condition ‘very serious’.” I thought there were 27 victims? Why are only 3 mentioned by the mayor? I think the body count has been extremely exaggerated by the media to make it appear much worse than it actually was. Surely if 27 people were killed, this little girl would have at least heard gunshots, and most likely saw bodies or blood.
Let’s recap the steadily growing abundance of discrepancies in the “official” story that continues to change by the hours. The extensive list below shows there are more unanswered questions than bodies that have been accounted for.
- So far we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died. Not one singly body has been witnessed. The police stated the day of the shooting that they would wait until Sunday to remove the bodies, and then Saturday morning they said that they removed the bodies Friday night, but again no one saw any of this.
- Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had whisked the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unnoticed and unrecorded?
- Why did the police suddenly change their minds the same night they said that they would wait until Sunday to remove the supposed bodies?
- Why did they wait until nightfall to remove the supposed bodies? Perhaps so no one would see that there were no bodies???
- As of yet parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.) Why not?
- As of now I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker) who turned out to be an actor. So now we’re back to square one with not one single parent of any of the 20 supposed victims speaking about this. Don’t you think parents would be outraged over not being allowed to identify their children?
- According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, Adam’s older brother Ryan (who officials say is “very cooperative”) claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID, and why does such use not qualify as a theft?
- According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Sound familiar? That description certainly sounds identical to what the Aurora, Colorado shooter was described as wearing. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?
- The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings, but Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only 2 handguns. A rifle was later found in the trunk of his car, so then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
- According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms, but then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building? Couldn’t teachers have easily taken the kids in different directions away from these 2 classrooms?
- Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on the day of the shooting which is something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill, but yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
- The hospital went into lock-down and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them were supposedly children who were DOA (Dead On Arrival), and one mildly wounded adult. That’s only 2 out of a supposed body count of 28 total victims.
- Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school, and was killed at home?
- What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey? Were they the “multiple occupants” in the “Ford Econoline” that was from “Courier Rental Car in Wayne, New Jersey?
- What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
- What happened to the “Ford Econoline” that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a “blown out back window” they were on the lookout for?
- The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law, but minors under 21 (Adam was 20) are not permitted to buy/carry guns or ammunition in Connecticut, so why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?
- Why were parents told on Friday that “if you haven’t been reunited with your child by now it’s already over?” Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, “Okay, the show’s over, let’s go home now?”
- Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand to identify their bodies if nothing else?
- According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children which would be difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy in such a short length of time?
- A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school, but if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
- When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
- Where and how the hell would a 20 year old autistic guy obtain a rifle, a shotgun, 2 pistols, ammunition for all weapons, and a bulletproof vest?
- Why won’t the police tell exactly where each of the 4 firearms were found and what models they were?
- Didn’t the school have security cameras? What do they show? The faculty members stated that they have a security camera at the front door so that they can see who is at the door to determine whether they should “buzz them in” or not. (The Aurora theater had video cameras also, but yet no video footage was ever mentioned.)
- Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such “protection” or not?
- Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it’s for their own benefit?
- Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
Here is the full 2 hours of the police, fire rescue, and EMT raw audio for those of you who are interested.
I have a few questions regarding information in this audio.
- Where are the other shooters who were apprehended now?
- Why was the school “LOCKED DOWN” with a gunman inside killing people where no one could escape? Isn’t that a fire hazard?
- Why were the parents and students segregated by the police? I can’t think of a better time for kids needing the comfort of their parents.
Now that you’ve seen all the evidence (or lack thereof), it is time to put this all together. Here is the only documentary that covers everything. If you wish to comment, watch this video before you do because I assure you that anything you might have to say is addressed in this video.